Pierce County and Abroad Licensing Agency
Parkland Auto Licensing Inc. provides a full range of vehicle and vessel licenses for communities throughout Seattle in King County, Tacoma in Pierce County and Lacey in Thurston County to include processing titling for out of state dealer sales .
If you're in need of anything from quick titles, tab renewals, registration for a boat, car or farm vehicle we have the staff to help. We pride ourselves with excellent customer service for our community while following policies and procedures set forth by the Department of Licensing of Washington State.
As a fourth generation family owned business, we have more than 70 years experience and have built many trusted long relationships with customers and local businesses. We are active members of the Garfield Business Association and Washington Association of Vehicle Subagents. We proudly support our communities and various organizations through sponsorships with The Parkland/Spanaway Kiwanis Foundation, American Cancer Society Relay for Life, Franklin Pierce and Bethel School Districts.
Parkland Auto Licensing has and continues to be a customer service advocate for public accuracy in the licensing industry since 1946.
Give us a call today if you are in need of:
- Vehicle and/or vessel tabs renewal
- Title transfer or registration for Washington State
- Out of state title transfers
- Dealer title transaction
- Commercial vehicle title licensing and tonnage
- ATV's, WATV's motorhomes and travel trailer licensing
- Registration for snowmobile, farm tonnage or farm exempt
- Quick title
- Non-military resident permit, trip permit or special fuel permit
- Notary service
- Disabled parking placard
- Quick pick up window for online orders (No waiting)
We are conveniently located 2 blocks from Pacific Lutheran University and provide favorable open office hours.