Whether you need to renew or purchase new tabs for your car or boat, we can help. Our professional staff are certified and abide by all Washington State Laws. Our goal is to provide you with excellent customer service.
Questions most frequently asked
- What do I need to renew my tabs?
- I lost my title, where do I go?
- I just moved to Washington, how do I update my plates?
- Where do I get a disability decal for my vehicle?
CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR VEHICLE QUESTIONS.
Below you will find additional information and office addresses by clicking on the following links.
Pierce County Emissions Stations:
- Lakewood – 107th St. S Tacoma (253) 581-5243
- Puyallup – 10302 122nd St. E Puyallup (253) 848-6399
- Fife – 4912 Pacific Hwy E Fife (253) 926-3277
Emissions Cost: $15.00
We are very concerned and care about our community and strive to keep a safe environment while doing our best during this time. Please call with questions. 253-537-3112 Your Parkland Auto Licensing Staff